The burden of proof in civil (arbitration) proceedings falls on the shoulders of the participants to a case. The court, as is well known, merely acts as an independent adjudicator. The extent to which your evidence will be persuasive depends on the outcome of civil case. Such evidence in addition that these should be obtain, also it need to have legally precise. The report of a private investigator is in such case a beneficial solution for the court.
What kind of evidence for the court a private investigator can collect?
- To get an explanation from witnesses, to obtain necessary documents and material objects.
- To record a legally relevant fact or an event, including by photography or videorecording.
- To gather information for challenging a specialist, expert, or other participant of civil (arbitration) proceedings, subject to hereto preconditions.
- To gather evidence of improper use in entrepreneurial activity of trademarks and names, as well as of unfair competition.
- To collect information on cases concerning violations of copyrights and patent rights.
- To examine evidence of the second party of a case on their authenticity and objectivity.
The private investigator serving in tandem with advocacy will be your “secret weapon” in civil (arbitration) case. Private investigators with license have all rights to provide aforesaid services and also can to be at the court as a witness from your part.
The detective agency “Svitov and Partners” is prepared to assist you professionally in a court case. Such services also are possible abroad through our foreign colleagues.
The cost of the gathering evidence for the court is based on each specific situation on an individual basis.
We wish you to achieve an equitable solution!
Prices for private detective services are provided individually.
A private detective concludes an agreement with each customer and a written report is provided.